This website collects some personal information from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command in any browser settings.
HANG LOOSE SRL. – P.IVA/C.F.: 02449000062 – Via Massimo D’Azeglio 44 – 15033 Casale Monferrato (AL)
Indirizzo email del Titolare: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Types of data collected
Personal Information collected by this Website, either by itself or through third parties, includes: first name; last name; telephone number; email; VAT number; company name; taxpayer code; country; state; province; Zip code; city; billing address; various types of data; Cookies; Usage data; Universal unique Identifier (UUID); Video; Data communicated while using the service; unique device identifiers for advertising (e.g. Google Advertiser ID or IDFA identifier).
Personal data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise stated, all Data required by this Website are mandatory. Should the User refuse to provide them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who are unsure about which Data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Data controller.
The User is responsible for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and the User warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disclose them, relieving the Data controller from any liability to third parties.
how and where are the collected data processed
Data processing. The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data. They may also be appointed if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Legal basis for processing.
. The Data Controller shall process Personal Data relating to the User where one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given his/her consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any other legal base specified below, until the User opts-out of such processing. However, this shall not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place.The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. For further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section on details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for transferring Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, for example, and the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document concerning the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting the contact details given at the beginning.
Data retention period. Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of that contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
Where the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer time, until such consent is withdrawn. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be erased. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, erasure, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Data Processing
The User’s Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests or actions, protect its own rights and interests (or those of the User or any third party), detect malicious or fraudulent activity, and for the following purposes: Payment management, registration and authentication provided directly from this Website, displaying content from external platforms, advertising, contacting the User, managing contacts and sending messages, statistics, interacting with live chat platforms, remarketing and behavioural targeting, interacting with social networks and external platforms, and tag management.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section “Details on the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
I Dati Personali sono raccolti per le seguenti finalità ed utilizzando i seguenti servizi:
- Contattare l’Utente
- Gestione contatti e invio di messaggi
- Gestione dei pagamenti
- Gestione dei tag
- Interazione con le piattaforme di live chat
- Interazione con social network e piattaforme esterne
- Registrazione ed autenticazione fornite direttamente da questo Sito Web
- Remarketing e behavioral targeting
- Visualizzazione di contenuti da piattaforme esterne
Learn how to opt out of interest-based advertising
Further information on the processing of Personal Data
Selling goods and services online
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In detail, the User is entitled to:
- withdraw his/her consent at any time. The User may withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of his/her Personal Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Personal Data when the processing is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access his/her Personal Data. The user has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his/her own Data and request that they are updated or corrected.
- obtain processing limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their storage.
- obtain the erasure or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the erasure of his/her Personal Data by the Data Controller.
- receive his/her Personal Data or have them transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have them transferred without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision shall apply where the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to the User.
- make a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
Where Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
In order to exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests shall be filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any event within one month.
More information about processing
Defence in court.
- The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for any possible preparation for the defence against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User. The User acknowledges that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
- System logs and maintenance. For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
- Information not contained in this policy. Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
- Reply to “Do Not Track” requests. This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out whether any used third-party services support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern processing operations for which consent is the legal basis, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Last modified: 18/10/2022